Institut universitaire de médecine sociale et préventive, Lausanne
- Population study of obesity and its socioeconomic determinants in African countries,
- Mobile technology for monitoring and prevention of obesity and non communicable diseases.
• Study the impact of menu nutrition labeling on client’s food choices in restaurant setting,
• The role of labeling format on its effectiveness on clients food choices,
Ecole Hôtelière Lausanne
Senior Lecturer and Researcher, Lausanne, Switzerland
• Opportunities and barriers of menu labeling from restaurant operators’ perspective.
McGill University, McDonald Campus
Graduate Research Fellow,Department of Dietetics and Human Nutrition, Montreal, Canada
• Conduct human trial testing antioxidative effects of dietary supplementation of kefir
• Develop a cell culture technique to test the anti-tumor properties of kefir
• Identify, extract and patent the active ingredients in kefir with antioxidative properties
Harvard Medical School Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Graduate Research Fellow, Clinical Pathology / Nutrition, Boston USA
• Conduct in vivo studies to compare alcohol induced liver damage on male and female rats.
Institut National des Sciences Appliqués, (INSA)
Graduate Research Fellow, Biochemical Engineering/ Food Science, Toulouse, France
• Develop a technique for optimizing esterification of butter fat for improved health benefit.