- Ph. D. in Public Health, Faculty of Biology and Medicine, Lausanne University, Switzerland. 2016
- M.Sc.in Dietetics and Human Nutrition, McGill University, Montreal Canada, 2001
- B.Sc. in Dietetics and Human Nutrition, McGill University, Montreal Canada, 1999
- B.Sc.in Biology, Specialization in Human Physiology, Concordia University, Montreal Canada, 1993
Professional experience highlights
Founder and CEO of Myravan Solutions Sarl.
- Consulting services in health and technology for hospitality and other corporations.
- for more detail please visit: www.myravan.com
Nestlé Headquarters, Nutrition Communication Specialist, Vevey, Switzerland
• Create, launch and promote a new employee nutrition training program NQ at the head office in Vevey
• Drive the global strategic development of NQ for all Nestlé employees across all markets worldwide
• Develop and manage nutrition content on corporate intranet site as part of employee health campaign
Liberté Yogurts, Research and Product Development, Montréal, Canada
• Research the efficacy of different ingredients to increase nutritional value and impact on intestinal flora
• Analyze market trends and evaluate the nutritional and microbial profile of current and upcoming dairy products
• Develop and implement new guidelines for improved dairy product nutrition labeling.
New York University, Student Health Center, Dietitian/ Nutrition Health Educator, New York, USA
• Plan, develop and implement Nutrition Education events, across campus ex: Master chef NYU
• Formulate personalized nutrition plan for patients with medical conditions / weight loss / Eating disorders
• Participate in a multidisciplinary treatment of patients with sever eating disorders
Medysis Health Group, Executive Clinic, Dietitian/ Manager, Montréal, Canada
• Formulate personalized nutrition plan for patients with medical conditions / weight loss /eating disorders
• Design, develop and implement Employee Health and Wellness Programs for our clients and their staff.